Brendon Lobo

Instructional Designer, Certified Soft Skills Trainer
Hi! I'm an instructional designer, currently designing e-learning experiences with premier institutions in India. I've been in L&D all my career; first in learning analytics, then training and facilitation, and now in e-learning design.
Hi! I'm Brendon Lobo, an instructional designer, currently designing e-learning experiences with some of the top universities in the world as a design associate at Emeritus.

Most recently I facilitated soft skills trainings through instructor-led programmes and coached individuals through personalised consultations.

I've been in learning and development all my career; first in learning analytics, then training and facilitation, and now in e-learning design. This journey has been one of discovering my strengths. I'm happy that the time I spent in analysing and later facilitating learning can now inform my e-learning design decisions.

What most excites me is how technology, psychology, visual design, writing, user experience, management and a variety of other fields come together to create learning experiences and achieve learning outcomes. There's always something more to learn in this blend.

I'm looking forward to connecting and keeping on learning. 
Like Comment