Martha Jane Dunne

Hi Everyone, My background is in IT, and I'm also an adjunct online instructor. I've been interested in eLearning and instructional design for a while. I hope to find ways to make the course material more engaging.
Hi Everyone, I'm excited to be here! I live in Greensboro NC, USA. I've been interested in eLearning and Instructional Design for a while and decided it was time to make the move to learn more. I've followed Tim and thought this would be the best avenue. My background is IT, both software and hardware. I'm expecting great things from us all. 
Jane
Like Comment

Hi from Greensboro, North Carolina!

I've had an interest in eLearning and ID for some time, and I've been following Tim for a while. (Tim, I promise that I'm not a stalker.) It was a matter I wish I could do that type of situation. I finally decided to join him on his latest venture! 
I teach a rather dry subject, Intro to Computers. Basically, it's Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at my local community college. I love IT, hardware, software, and even administration, but sometimes even I want to run away from teaching MS Office topics.
I've worked with disability coordinators to enhance accessibility within the course materials, and it piqued my interest. I'm looking for a way into the ID and eLearning field. I want to be able to add additional skills to my resume and CV. 
I look forward to learning more from our time together.
Jane
Like Comment