Brian Shipe

Instructional Designer | eLearning Developer
Hey there! My name is Brian Shipe and I'm an Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer. I love learning. I can't get enough new information. I am constantly reading books, listening to podcasts and audio books or watching videos on new things.

For Anyone who is interested.

Was contacted about this position today. Could have potential for those who want to reach out. 
Instructional Designer 07172019.docx
21.8 KB

Like Comment

Hello! Getting More Involved in the Community

Hey Everyone! I'm Brian. I've been in the field for 3 years. I got my Master's in Instructional Systems and Learning Technologies from Florida State University. These first three years have been quite the journey. I've been trying to get a hold of all of the different knowledge and skills that can only be learned through experience and challenges you face as a new educator and Instructional Designer. I'm happy to say that I have my legs under me now and am starting to participate in the community a lot more. I am trying to meet new people, gain new partners and/or clients and keep pressing towards the goal of eventually working only for myself and then growing into a small agency. I love the outdoors and going to the beach (hence the image). I ride bikes a lot, am a foodie and love working out with my lovely wife. I hope to learn as much as I can from everyone! 
Like Comment