Yi-Ting Chang

Learning Facilitator & Mentor
Hi everyone! I am a PhD candidate in English and Women's Studies at Penn State. I love helping people learn and make knowledge accessible.

Hello! and Transitioning from Higher Ed

Hello everyone! My name is Yi-Ting Chang and I'm very happy to join this community! I am currently a PhD student in English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and am looking to transition from academia to the field of instructional design. I love teaching and learning from my students; to be honest, I feel a bit sad that this coming year will be my final year of teaching. I care about issues such as accessibility, distribution of resources and information, and creating an empathetic learning environment. Though I'm still processing the emotional weight of leaving academia, I am also excited to move on and continue to grow my passion for learning, training, and education in the field of ID. I only learned about ID a few months ago and have been amazed by how supportive people in this community are. I look forward to learning with you all and offering ideas/feedback whenever I can. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yi-ting-chang92/
Like Comment