Elsbeth Seymour

Instructional Designer with a Passion for Problem Solving & Visual Design

Website Domain Advice

Hey everybody!
       I am loving how many veterans and new ID people are about! Would love to pick ya'll's brain.  I have a website, I built when I was doing conferences and speaking engagements around accessibility and inclusion in the classroom.  However, I am now 'pivoting' to ID and really need to make it more of a portfolio.  My domain is up for renewal in June, does ElsHacksTech work? I see so many people using just their names...I already have a "brand" so I don't want to throw that away? OR DO I? TIA for the advice/help! p.S. Would love for someone to check it out and see if I should cut some things, or simplify the design or not.  Thanks!

My Website  
Like Comment

Hello from Southern Oregon!

Hey everybody!
      My name is Elsbeth and I am currently a secondary Special Education Resource teacher.  I have taught for about 5 years and did 3 years as a SPED instructional assistant.  I am hoping to find a remote ID position and would especially love working in Gaming, Esports, Edtech or a tech company.  I have spoken at multiple large education conferences on assistive technology and have trained hundreds of teachers using Microsoft's Assistive Technology inside the classroom. 

Like Comment